Here we gathered the prominent mark twain (american writer) quotes on life. Let’s scroll to get.
1. All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence, and then success is sure.
2. Part of the secret of a success in life is to eat what you like and let the food fight it out inside.
3. The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.
4. Life would be infinitely happier if we could only be born at the age of eighty and gradually approach eighteen.
5. Good friends, good books and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life.
6. I can teach anybody how to get what they want out of life. The problem is that I can’t find anybody who can tell me what they want.
7. Give every day the chance to become the most beautiful day of your life.
8. Life does not consist mainly, or even largely, of facts or happenings. It consist mainly of the storm of thoughts that is forever flowing through one’s head.
9. When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.
10. I’ve had a lot of worries in my life, most of which never happened.
11. The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.