Change is the only constant thing in this world, but it’s not pleasant all time. Popular Poet Maya Angelou shared relatable quotes about change and find them here.
1. If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude.
2. I’m always disappointed when people don’t live up to their potential. I know that a number of people look down on themselves and consequently on everybody who looks like them. But that, too, can change.
3. The need for change bulldozed a road down the center of my mind.
4. What you’re supposed to do when you don’t like a thing is change it. If you can’t change it, change the way you think about it. Don’t complain.
5. I can be changed by what happens to me. But I refuse to be reduced by it.
6. Make every effort to change things you do not like. If you cannot make a change, change the way you have been thinking. You might find a new solution.
7. If the new choice is also unpalatable, without embarrassment, we must be ready to change that as well.
8. We cannot change the past, but we can change our attitude toward it. Uproot guilt and plant forgiveness. Tear out arrogance and seed humility. Exchange love for hate—thereby, making the present comfortable and the future promising.
9. We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty.