A friendship can be one of the most fulfilling relationships in life. It is the best way to get to know someone on a personal level. It is not just a relationship that you have with people, but it’s also a relationship that you have with yourself. Here we presented the friendship quotes by Great Persian Poet Rumi. Let’s read.
1. I love my friends neither with my heart nor with my mind. Just in case, Heart might stop. Mind can forget. I love them with my soul.
2. There is nothing I want but your presence. In friendship, time dissolves.
3. Be a helpful friend, and you will become a green tree with always new fruit, always deeper journeys into love.
4. Stay with friends who support you in these. Talk with them about sacred texts, and how you are doing, and how they are doing, and keep your practices together
5. Friend, our closeness is this: anywhere you put your foot, feel me in the firmness under you.
6. A warm, rainy day-this is how it feels when friends get together. Friend refreshes friend then, as flowers do each others, in a spring rain.
7. If you are looking for a friend who is faultless, you will be friendless.
8. A generous friend gives life for a friend let’s rise above this animalistic behavior and be kind to one another.