Equity in Education is one of the considerable sources that helps to make students as great. Here get the equity in education quotes which represents importance, meaning, how it supports etc …
1. Equity can never become a reality in education If it’s viewed as charity instead of professional obligation. – Dr Anthony Muhammad
2. A strength based classroom is a place where studnetes with all sorts of labels come together as equals to form a new type of learning environment. – Unknown
3. Educational equity means that each child receives what he or she needs to develop to his or her full academic and social potential. – Unknown
4. In education, there is a golden triangle of quantity, quality and equity. You just can’t ignore one while strengthening the others. – Unknown
5. We have introduced equity into our life, including a uniform educational system.
– Nelson Mandela [Source]
6. A greater national focus on the criticality of educational equity is needed in order to mobilize the masses and invite everyone to be a part of the solution. Only when every person on the street realizes the role she can in this movement, can we begin to change the conversations around education.
– Shaheen Mistri
7. Equity is compromised due to the privatisation of education. Education has become a commodity. Those who can afford to buy it, buy it, and those who can sell it make money out of it. – Kailash Satyarthi
8. To push for excellence today without continuing to push for access for less privileged students is to undermine the crucial but incomplete gains that have been made. Equity and Excellence cannont be divided. – Ernest L. Boyer
9. Until we get equality in education, we won’t have an equal society. – Sonia Sotomayor
10. Inclusive Educators believe in valuing student differences and supporting their learning needs to the greatest extent possible. – Unknown
11. Teaching that activates and leverages background knowledge is an equity issue. – Unknown
12. Our society cannot afford a two tiered system in which the affluent have access to superior education, while everyone else is subjected to a dull and incoherent classroom experience. Academic excellence, educational equity and fairness demand a strong foundation of knowledge for all learners. – E D Hirsch
13. Every child has different learning style and pace. Each child is unique, not only capable of learning but also capable of succeeding. – Robert John Meehan
14. Equity in education leads all the children to have equal opportunities. No cildren should be left behind. – Kanchan Sitaula
15. Equity in Education: Breaking Down Barriers to Social Mobility.