Kindness is the best quality that can make you and the world better. Here explore the best and most inspirational Dalai Lama quotes on Kindness to spread.
What Does Dalai Lama say about Kindness?
1. My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness.
2. There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness.
3. Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible.
4. Whether one believes in a religion or not, and whether one believes in rebirth or not, there isn’t anyone who doesn’t appreciate kindness and compassion.
5. Through your kindness to others, your mind and heart will open to peace.
6. I am going to have kind thoughts towards others, I am not going to get angry or think badly about others. I am going to benefit others as much as I can.
7. Generosity is the most natural outward expression of an inner attitude of compassion and loving-kindness.
8. When we feel love and kindness towards others, it not only makes others feel loved and cared for, but it also helps us to develop inner happiness and peace.
9. Kindness and a good heart are the foundation for success in this life, progress on the spiritual path, and the fulfilment of our aspirations.
10. Love and kindness are the very basis of society. If we lose these feelings, society will face tremendous difficulties; the survival of humanity will be endangered.