Do you want to share a cup of coffee or sip it? Here find the best cup of coffee quotes to share with your coffee partner or enjoy while sip.
1. Life is like a cup of coffee. It’s all about how you make it or take it.
2. We want to do a lot of stuff. We’re not in great shape. We didn’t get a good night’s sleep. We’re a little depressed. Coffee solves all these problems in one delightful little cup. – Jerry Seinfeld
3. Eating rice cakes is like chewing on a foam coffee cup, only less filling. – Dave Barry
4. A cup of gourmet coffee shared with a friend is happiness tasted and time well spent. – Unknown
5. What on earth could be more luxurious than a sofa, a book, and a cup of coffee? – Anthony Trollope
6. To an old man a cup of coffee is like the door post of an old house, it sustains and strengthens him. – Unknown
7. A good day starts with a positive attitude and a great cup of coffee.
8. It’s amazing how the world begins to change through the eyes of a cup of coffee. – Unknown
9. I’m going to start measuring the complexity of coding tasks in coffee cups. This was a five espresso algorithm.
10. All you need is love and a good cup of coffee.
11. I was taken by the power that savouring a simple cup of coffee can have to connect people and create community. – Howard Schultz
12. There’s always peace in a strong cup of coffee. – Grabriel Ba
13. Coffee is a hug in a mug.
14. It’s amazing how the world seems to change through the eyes of a cup of coffee.
15. Four cups of coffee a day may keep depression at bay. ― Steven Magee
16. I don’t need an inspirational quote. I need cup of coffee.
17. Life is just one cup of coffee after another, and don’t look for anything else.
18. It’s when you look over the top of your coffee cup, that you can smile at life. – Anthony T. Hincks
19. Happiness is a cup of coffee.
20. Never underestimate the power of a good cup of coffee. – Ursula Vernon
21. An empty coffee cup is full of hope.
22. Even a bad cup of coffee is better than no coffee at all. – David Lynch
23. The second cup of coffee is never as good as the first. – Theodore Roosevelt
24. I make a mean cup of coffee, if you give me the right ingredients.
25. There is nothing sweeter than a cup of bitter coffee.
26. I like my coffee like I like my women. In a plastic cup. – Eddie Izzard
27. life begins after the second cup of coffee