Here find the list of famous mother teresa kindness quotes to get here views about it.
Name: Mother Mary Teresa Bojaxhiu MC
Full Name: Anjezë Gonxhe Bojaxhiu
Date of Birth: 26-Aug-1910
Prestigious Awards: – Nobel Peace Prize ad Bharat Ratna
1. Be kind to each other. It is better to commit faults with gentleness than to work miracles with unkindness.
2. There is hunger for ordinary bread, and there is hunger for love, for kindness, for thoughtfulness, and this is the great poverty that makes people suffer so much.
3. Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.
4. Holiness grows so fast where there is kindness. The world is lost for want of sweetness and kindness. Do not forget we need each other.
5. I prefer you to make mistakes in kindness than work miracles in unkindness.
6. Let us more and more insist on raising funds of love, of kindness, of understanding, of peace.
7. Be kind and merciful. Let no one ever come to you without coming away better and happier.
8. If you are kind, people may accuse you of ulterior motives. Be kind anyway.
9. Be the living expression of God’s kindness: kindness in your face, kindness in your eyes, kindness in your smile.
10. One thing will always secure heaven for us the acts of charity and kindness with which we have filled our lives. We can do no great things, only small things with great love.