Have you ever known how a scientist says about love? Just scroll down to read love quotes by greatest scientist of the twentieth century Albert Einstein.
1. Love is a better teacher than duty.
2. Falling in love is not at all the most stupid thing that people do but gravitation cannot be held responsible for it.
3. Love brings much happiness, much more so than pining brings pain.
4. When you trip over love, it is easy to get up. But when you fall in love, it is impossible to stand again.
5. You can’t blame gravity for falling in love.
6. Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.
7. However rare true love may be, it is less so than true friendship.