Looking for beauty quotes by a familiar person? Here explore Audrey Hepburn’s beauty quotes that represent what is beauty in her view.
1. Elegance is the only beauty that never fades.
2. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides.
3. The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair.
4. I’m not beautiful. My mother once called me an ugly duckling. But, listed separately, I have a few good features.
5. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It’s the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she shows & the beauty of a woman only grows with passing years.
6. To have beautiful lips, say beautiful things. To have beautiful eyes, look at people and see the good in them.
7. For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.
8. Make-up can only make you look pretty on the outside but it doesn’t help if your ugly on the inside. Unless you eat the make-up.
9. The beauty of a woman only grows with passing years.
10. A woman can be beautiful as well as intellectual.
11. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls.
12. Beauty is being the best possible version of yourself, inside and out.