Buddha teachings inspired many people in the world. He also taught about life and presented some of the great quotes about it that represents importance, purpose, creation etc.
1. Without health life is not life; it is only a state of langour and suffering – an image of death.
2. To be idle is a short road to death and to be diligent is a way of life; foolish people are idle, wise people are diligent.
3. Your purpose in life is to find your purpose and give your whole heart and soul to it.
4. To walk safely through the maze of human life, one needs the light of wisdom and the guidance of virtue.
5. If we could see the miracle of a single flower clearly our whole life would change.
6. Just as a candle cannot burn without fire, men cannot live without a spiritual life.
7. Our life is shaped by our mind; we become what we think. Suffering follows an evil thought as the wheels of a cart follow the oxen that draws it.
8. The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows.
9. What we are today comes from our thoughts of yesterday, and present thoughts build our life of tomorrow: our life is the creation of our own mind.
10. To live a pure unselfish life, one must count nothing as one’s own in the midst of abundance.
11. May all that have life be delivered from suffering.
12. Long life is welcome, agreeable, pleasant, & hard to obtain in the world.
13. One moment can change a day, one day can change a life and one life can change the world.
14. Life is a river always flowing. do not hold onto things. work hard.
15. Wakefulness is the way to life.
16. The universe itself is change and life itself is but what you deem it.