Do You Know? According to WHO (World Health Organization), 39.365 million people with completely or nearly completely vision loss around the world i.e., Blindness as of 2010. Humans or Animals can see the world visually with eyes only. But, that people have the vision loss (Blindness) then it is very difficult to see and understand the world.
Helen Adams Keller, one of the famous American authors and she was the deaf-blind person. But, In 1904, She graduated with an Arts Degree and she was the first deaf-blind person to achieve this in the world. Helen Keller shared her opinions about vision including how to beat deaf-blind life, the greatness of vision and more. Here, presented some of the famous quotes about vision by Helen Keller. Let’s try to understand the vision and visionless people.
1. Knowledge is love and light and vision.Helen Keller
2. As selfishness and complaint pervert the mind, so love with its joy clears and sharpens the vision.Helen Keller
3. The only thing worse than being blind is having sight but no vision.Helen Keller
4. The most pathetic person in the world is someone who has sight, but has no vision.Helen Keller
5. It is a terrible thing to see and have no vision.Helen Keller
6. Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experiences of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, vision cleared, ambition inspired and success achieved.Helen Keller
7. When you lose your vision, you lose contact with things. When you lose your hearing, you lose contact with people.Helen Keller
8. Of all the senses, Sight must be the most delightful.Helen Keller
9. There is no better way to thank God for your sight than by giving a helping hand to someone in the dark.Helen Keller
10. The infinite wonders of the universe are revealed to us in exact measure as we are capable of receiving them. The keenness of our vision depends not on how much we can see, but on how much we feel.Helen Keller
11. The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.Helen Keller
12. Better to be blind and see with your heart, Than to have two good eyes and see nothing.Helen keller
13. The best things in life are unseen, Thats why we close our eyes whenHelen keller
we kiss, Cry, And dream.
14. Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.Helen Keller