As we know, Everyone has two eyes, but everyone doesn’t have the same view. In that way, everyone has a distinct opinion about what is life for them, what they want to be in life, etc.
As well, Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev – An Indian Yogi And Author express his views on life. Hopefully, You can understand what is the purpose of life, how life would be, and more. Let’s read best life quotes by Sadhguru.
1. If you resist change, you resist life.
2. We can say surely that life has its own nature and it is not always as what we want it to be.
3. The sign of intelligence is that you are constantly wondering. Idiots are always dead sure about every damn thing they are doing in their life.
4. The most beautiful moments in life are moments when you are expressing your joy, not when you are seeking it.
5. The quality of your life depends on how well you manage your body, your mind, your emotion, your situations, your home, your communities, nations, your life in general and the world.
6. How deeply you touch another life is how rich your life is.
7. Don’t be dead serious about your life, it’s just a play.
8. Do not settle for a limited experience of life. Where there is a limitation, there is a possibility of breaking it.
9. Life is a far larger phenomenon than thought.
10. No matter what life throws at you, what you make out of it is up to you.
11. Life is a process, not a problem. The question is only, have you prepared yourself for the process or not.
12. The fear is simply because you are not living with life, You are living in your mind.
13. Awareness is life. Life is awareness. There is no other way to be.
14. The nature of life is such that if you allow it to flow, life is a beautiful experience. If you hold back, it becomes misery.
15. I am just interested in life. Whatever and wherever, I am inevitably involved.
16. The most precious thing in life is life itself. Are you getting it now or only on your deathbed?
17. Without experiencing the joy of life, you cannot seek the source of life.
18. I am not talking about you being a spectator, I am talking about involvement. I am talking about involving yourself into life in such a way that you dissolve into it.
19. If you learn how to live it, life is nothing short of a daily miracle.
20. Life should touch you, even if life smothers you, it’s better than remaining untouched by life.
21. Nothing in life is a problem, everything is a possibility.
22. If you want to know whether you are moving forward in life, just see if you are a little more joyful today than you were yesterday.
23. If you think hundred percent logically, there is really no possibility of life.
24. Once you are flexible, you are willing to listen. Not just to someone’s talk – you are willing to listen to life.
25. Whatever has been the highest experience in your life should become the centerpiece around which your life is structured.
26. If you handle your entire life with logic alone, you will end up a mess.
27. If you can transition from wakefulness to sleep consciously, you will also be able to transition from life to death consciously.
28. Life is a circus when your intellect and your body alone are involved. Life is a dance, when the intelligence begins to play its role.
29. Your life is a limited amount of time. Only miserable people think it is long. If you are joyful and well, even if you live for a hundred years, it is too little.
30. Sankranti and Pongal are about expressing gratitude to everything that makes our life. Go out, feel the air, and celebrate.
31. Once you experience all life forms as a part of yourself, you cannot help but fall in love with everything around you.
32. Everyone deserves a pleasant experience of life. The best gift you can give anyone is to offer them the tools to engineer themselves into joyful human beings.
33. In positive dynamic acceptance of life in all its manifestations comes the possibility of a profound Life.
34. Your life is just about craving, and making something else tremendously more important than you.
35. Your ideas of good and bad are just a certain level of prejudice against life.
36. Especially if unpleasant things have happened in your life, you should become wise, not wounded.