1. Art is a wound turned into light. – Georges Braque
2. In ‘Art as Therapy’, we argue that art is a tool that can variously help to inspire, console, redeem, guide, comfort, expand and reawaken us. – Alain de Botton
3. Art can permeate the very deepest part of us, where no words exist. – Eileen Miller
4. Life is full of challenges. We all have them. Art has helped me through my own deep valleys. – Sarah Jio
5. Art therapy encourages individuals to express and understand emotions, resolve issues and improve self-awareness. – Laurie Ponsford-Hill
6. To practice any art, no matter how well or badly, is a way to make your soul grow. So do it. – Kurt vonnegut
7. Art therapy is a process that helps people of all ages to express and understand feelings, interests, relationships, and self-perceptions through art activities. – Cathy A. Malchiodi
8. Art is a healing force and powerful.
9. Art speak where words are unable to explain.
10. Art enables us to find ourselves and lose ourselves at the same time. – Thomas Merton
11. Art therapy can help you cope with difficulties and stress, and speed up the recovery process.
12. Art is the highest form of hope.
13. Art Therapy brings peace of mind.
14. Art is Therapy.
15. Art Therapy is an activity to relax your mind.
Thanks for reading! We hope you love and discover relevant quotes on art therapy here. Kindly contact us if you want to add your favourite quote or recommend suggestions regarding this post.