Let’s here scrolling down to find the best quotes that represent the relation between Patience and Understanding that require any like love, marriage, work, etc.
1. Be patient and understanding. Life is too short to be vengeful or malicious.
– Phillips Brooks
2. Patience is when you’re supposed to get mad, but you choose to understand.
3. Trying to understand is like straining through muddy water. Have the patience to wait! Be still and allow the mud to settle. – Lao Tzu
4. To understand the true quality of people, you must look into their minds, and examine their pursuits and aversions.
– Marcus Aurelius
5. Whoever is patient has great understanding, but one who is quick-tempered displays folly.
6. Some people can never understand that you have to wait, even for the best of things, until the right time comes.
– Franklin D. Roosevelt
7. When a problem occurs, a good leader will accept the news with patience and understanding, listen carefully, discuss the cause with the managers and team members directly affected by the problem, and work toward a solution.
– William C. Oakes, Christlike Leadership
8. With patience and understanding coupled with perseverance, you can make progress.
– Mark Hodgson, Helen Lilley
9. Use whatever has come to awaken patience, understanding, and love.
– Jack Kornfield
10. Sometimes being understanding is more important than being right. Sometimes we need not a brilliant mind that speaks but a patient heart that listens. Not a keep eye that always sees faults but open arms that accept. Not a finger that points out mistakes but gentle hands that lead.