Psychological thinking is one of the essential factors to create and execute a successful plan or anything. Psychological thinking one of the driving forces behind motivation. Motivation is a reason for every action or plan that happens by you.
Even, we can’t realize there is a motivation behind that. Anyway, let’s here grab the few best two line motivational quotes by great personalities that help you in your decisions related to life, job, relations, and more (we hope).
1. There is no such thing as failure. There are only results.
– Tony Robbins
2. Things do not happen. Things are made to happen.
– John F. Kennedy
3. Aim for the moon. If you miss, you may hit a star.
– W. Clement Stone
5. Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.
– Herman Cain
6. Success is simple. Do what’s right, the right way, at the right time.
– Arnold H. Glasgow
7. You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.
– Albert Einstein
8. Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.
– George Bernard Shaw
9. Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.
– Conrad Hilton
10. Life will bring you pain all by itself. Your responsibility is to create joy.
– Milton Erickson
11. Be not afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact.
– William James
12. When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, I used everything you gave me.
– Erma Bombeck
13. Luck is a dividend of sweat. The more you sweat, The luckier you get.
– Ray Kroc
14. I am thankful for all of those who said No to me. It’s because of them I’m doing it myself.
– Albert Einstein
15. The mind is everything. What you think you become.