Are you looking for how Albert Einstein did think about life? Here you will find the unique and famous quotes on life by Albert Einstein. Let’s read!
1. Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
2. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery each day.
3. There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.
4. I want to go when I want. It is tasteless to prolong life artificially. I have done my share; it is time to go. I will do it elegantly.
5. I believe that a simple and unassuming manner of life is best for everyone, best both for the body and the mind.
6. Although I am a typical loner in daily life, my consciousness of belonging to the invisible community of those who strive for truth, beauty, and justice has preserved me from feeling isolated.
7. Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life’s coming attractions.
8. One thing I have learned in a long life: that all our science, measured against reality, is primitive and childlike and yet it is the most precious thing we have.
9. Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile.
10. The man who regards his own life and that of his fellow creatures as meaningless is not merely unfortunate but almost disqualified for life.
11. The monotony and solitude of a quiet life stimulates the creative mind.
12. The devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life. Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat.
13. Without deep reflection one knows from daily life that one exists for other people.
14. A calm and modest life brings more happiness than the pursuit of success combined with constant restlessness.
15. If A is a success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut.
16. The only mistake in life is the lesson not learned.
Quotes That You Might Love