The family is the only thing in the world to bare and enjoy your anger, happiness, and more emotions. And you have the only place to show your most common seven emotions to your family that is happiness, sadness, surprise, fear, anger, disgust, and contempt.
If you don’t show these then you will go the negative shade. Whereas a healthy relationship with family members is necessary and essential. As well, sometimes we need to show the value of what we give to our family.
Then following the best one line family quotes from familiar personalities in the world to share with your loved family members.
1. A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
– George Bernard Shaw
2. A man should never neglect his family for business.
– Walt Disney
3. At the end of the day, a loving family should find everything forgivable.
– Mark V. Olsen
4. Being part of a family means smiling for photos.
– Harry Morgan
5. Family and friends are hidden treasures, seek them and enjoy their riches.
– Wanda Hope Carter
6. Family and friendships are two of the greatest facilitators of happiness.
– John C. Maxwell
7. Family is family.
– Linda Linney
8. Family is not an important thing. It’s everything.
– Michael J. Fox
9. Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten.
– David Ogden Stiers
10. Home is where you are loved the most and act the worst.
– Marjorie Pay Hinckley
11. I think togetherness is a very important ingredient to family life.
– Barbara Bush
12. In time of test, Family is best.
– Burmese Proverb
13. My family comes first, Maybe that’s what makes me different from other guys.
– Bobby Darin
14. Other things may change us, but we start and end with the family.
– Anthony Brandt
15. Rejoice with your family in the beautiful land of life.
– Albert Einstein
16. The family is one of nature’s masterpieces.
– George Santayana
17. The family is the first essential cell of human society.
– Pope John XXIII
18. The informality of family life is a blessed condition that allows us all to become our best while looking our worst.
– Marge Kennedy
19. The memories we make with our family is everything.
– Candace Cameron Bure
20. The most important thing in the world is family and love.
– John Wooden
21. To us, family means putting your arms around each other and being there.
– Barbara Bush
22. We must take care of our families wherever we find them.
– Elizabeth Gilbert