Mother is the first face that we see in this world and mother only the first one in this world who loves us, even she didn’t see in her womb. In fact, we don’t look for words to say our bond with the mother. Sometimes, beautiful words are really beautiful to express the bond between mother and child.
If you are looking for those words, here we presented those beautiful words as quotes and share these with your mother and child.
23 Quotes That Represent Bonding Between Mother & Children
1. The most precious jewels you’ll ever have around your neck are the arms of your children.
2. The bond between a mother and her child is the only real and purest bond in the world, the only true love we can ever find in our lifetime.
[ Read Also – Mother Protecting Her Child Sayings ]
3. Mothers and their children are in a category all their own. There’s no bond so strong in the entire world. No love so instantaneous and forgiving.
4. God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made mothers.
5. Only mothers can think of the future because they give birth to it in their children.
6. I may not be perfect, but when I look at my children, I know that I got something in my life perfectly right.
7. A child’s first teacher is its mother.
8. Children are not a distraction from more important work. They are the most important work.
9. Having children just puts the whole world into perspective. Everything else just disappears.
10. Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children.
11. The art of mothering is teaching the art of living to children.
12. Still, the most magical day of my life is the day I became a mom.
13. A mother understands what a child cannot say.
14. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child.
15. You’re always going to wonder if you’re doing things wrong, but that’s what it means to be a mom, to care so much about someone else that you just want to be as perfect as possible.
16. Being a mom might mean that my hands are full, but so is my heart.
17. I believe the choice to become a mother is the choice to become one of the greatest spiritual teachers there is.
18. Having a bond with your child is something that money can’t buy.
19. A mother’s prayer is that her children will love each other long after she is gone.
20. I didn’t lose myself when I became a mother. I discovered an even better version.
21. There is no bond stronger and more sincere than the one between a mother and her child.
22. Moms are the ones who truly know the meaning of 24/7.
23. Being a mom isn’t easy. But it is definitely the best job anyone could ever have.